MC Levels is a powerful digital multichannel level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphone as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Levels also fully supports Audiobus!
– real-time waveforms of up to 8 channels (per source)
– compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
– add additional sources via Audiobus
– select channels of sources
– automated calibration routine
– source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
– response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
– peak indication
– languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
If you connect a multichannel audio device with your iPad/iPhone the full scale level meters automatically show individual values for each input channel.
You can hold your device in landscape or portrait orientation, everything in MC Levels scales accordingly. And each level meter group can be displayed in full screen also (each input source has its own metering group). Just use double tap and it will fill out the whole screen (and double tap again to switch back). The pause button on the left side (un-)freezes the display, giving you the possibility to read and compare numbers and values.
Each instrument has three view modes to display data from the input channels of its source: sum, separate and combined. You can switch the view mode by single tapping an instrument. If your source has only one channel, the combined mode is not available.
MC Levels supports up to three separate input sources from Audiobus. Each source is displayed with an individually. Enter full screen mode (double tap) to zoom into one of them!
Please have a look at the support article about Audiobus for further information.