MC Analyzer is a powerful digital multichannel real-time audio analyzer and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Analyzer also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!!
– real-time waveforms of up to 8 channels (per source)
– save and load records in separate workspace
– compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
– add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
– select channels of sources
– select built-in microphones and polar patterns
– manual and automated calibration routine
– source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
– languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
– band filter mode: octaves, thirds, semitones
– FFT mode: 10 – 22000 Hz frequency range
– block sizes: 46ms – 1.5s
– windowing of input signals
– real-time peak display
– pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
– response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
– peak indication
The user interface in MC Analuzer consists of two instruments: a full scale level meter on the left and an analyzer on the right. Both are optional. If you connect a multichannel audio device with your iPad/iPhone the instruments automatically show individual graphs for each input channel.
You can hold your device in landscape or portrait orientation, everything in MC Analyzer scales accordingly. And each instrument (analyzer, level meter) can be displayed in full screen also (each input source has its own group of instruments). Just use double tap and it will fill out the whole screen (and double tap again to switch back).
The pause button on the left side (un-)freezes the display, giving you the possibility to investigate details in graphs or read and compare numbers and values. The analyzer window has a magnifier – just do a long tap and it will open up!
Each instrument has three view modes to display data from the input channels of its source: sum, separate and combined. You can switch the view mode by single tapping an instrument. If your source has only one channel, the combined mode is not available.
You can configure frequency and amplitude range, choose between a plain FFT or band view modes, adjust analysis block size and windowing functions. All settings are saved and reloaded next time you open the app.
MC Analyzer supports up to three separate input sources from Audiobus. Each source is displayed with an individual set of instruments. Enter full screen mode (double tap) to zoom into one of them!
Please have a look at the support article about Audiobus for further information.